Know Your Office COOP
Employee Emergency Information
Your office's "COOP" is its Continuity of Operations Plan.
Even personnel not designated as Emergency Relocation Group (ERG) members during COOP operations need to be familiar with the COOP plan. All employees should:
- Provide input on the execution of essential functions.
- Assist in identifying and backing up vital records.
- Become familiar with the agency's Occupant Emergency Plan (OEP) and COOP plans.
- Provide contact information.
- Ensure that their families are prepared for emergencies.
- Be prepared to deploy to support the ERG, if required.